Global grants may be used to fund humanitarian projects which were previously categorized as Matching Grants and 3-H Grants provided that they. . .
- Support the goals of one or more of the 6 areas of focus
- Produce measurable outcomes in the benefiting community
- Achieve sustainable (PDF) results after the grant funds have been expended
- Have been developed in conjunction with the benefiting community to address their most pressing needs
- Seek to address community needs in an integrated manner