Rotary Leadership Institute - District 6950
Saturday, May 6, 2017
St. Petersburg College - Clearwater Campus
2465 Drew St, Clearwater, FL 33765
Register on the DACdb.
District 6950 Training Assembly
Saturday, May 20, 2017
...at Marchman High School & Technical College in New Port Richey. This is THE training event for your club’s committee chairs and officers for next RY! Signups will be available on DaCdb.com by February 20th.
2017 Rotary District 6950 Conference
June 8-9, 2017
RESERVE TODAY FOR OUR DISTRICT EVENT LEADING UP TO THE ROTARY INTERNATIONAL CONVENTION!
The conference will include:
- A “Blues & Gumbo” concert by “Sauce Boss” Bill Wharton, plus an amazing Thursday evening buffet,
- Riveting updates on Friday morning about what’s happening in Rotary and how it impacts you and your club by our RI President’s Representative, PDG Art MacQueen from D6970 (Jacksonville),
- Awesome Friday morning training workshops in membership & club development, public relations, and OUR Rotary Foundation by local experts and “The Pros from Dover,”
- A delicious Friday lunch celebrating 30 years of Women in Rotary (remember last week’s “MWM?”) with special guest speaker PDG Marcy Ullom form D6990 (Miami), AND
- Our annual District Awards Banquet, when we’ll honor District 6950’s ALL STARS, followed by a special “Governor’s Gala” dance to celebrate an ALL-STAR Rotary Year!
Signups for the conference will be available on DaCdb.com by March 15th. You can reserve a room at the Marriott, which will include up to four nights discounted parking, by contacting Kris Gray at Ships ‘n Trips at 727-736-1318 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Our conference will be held conveniently at the Marriott at the TIA, for those who wish to go onto the Atlanta Rotary International Convention. DG Mike Chapman will hold a Saturday evening reception in Atlanta for all attending D6950 Rotarians!